Red Personnel have an exciting new opportunity! A skilled Examinations/Assessments Officer is required for a well-known and respected membership body based in the vibrant City of London. Our client, develop, implement and manage a wide range of policy and projects across the UK to educate and empower individuals, effect change and celebrate excellence.
This is a full-time permanent role, paying £24,407 per annum.
Core duties of the Examinations/Assessments Officer:
- To assist the Director of Qualifications and Education Manager(s) as appropriate in the design, development, maintenance, review and evaluation of their qualifications
- Assist in the development of question banks, examination papers and other assessment materials for new qualifications
- Carry out item analysis of multiple-choice examination questions
- Assign examination scripts and other assessed work to approved examiners/verifiers
- Assist in the organisation and operation of assessor events
- Assist in the organisation and / or attend support events for stakeholders
- Attend meetings and promotional events of stakeholders related to the qualifications portfolio
- Act as Key Account Manager for a range of centres as directed by the Director of Qualifications or Education Manager(s)
- Undertake any other activities as agreed by the Director of Qualifications
The Examinations Officer will most likely have/be:
- Experience of producing assessment materials and examination papers
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office
- Experience of working within a regulated organisation
- A good communicator - written and oral
- A team player and able to work on own initiative, able to prioritise work and multi-task
- Experience in working with Quartz would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click APPLY NOW BELOW!