A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Receptionist to work within an established City based Law Firm based in London's City. This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying £36,000 per annum equivalent plus excellent benefits!
The Receptionist will provide a full range of Front of House duties for this well regarded law firm. The successful candidate will be required to work 12.00pm - 6.00pm Monday to Friday, 30 hours per week.
Core duties of the Corporate Receptionist:
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome to clients on arrival
- To ensure visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people and that the client is escorted to the meeting rooms
- To handle all incoming calls and enquiries
- Arrange lunches as and when requested for meetings
- Booking couriers and taxis when required
- Carry out regular checks on meeting rooms and to ensure the correct set up
- To ensure all hospitality is served and good communication in place with the Meeting Room Hostess
- Be aware of and be able to give information on the other services provided such as the dry cleaning service, etc
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the Facilities Manager
The Corporate Receptionist will most likely have:
- Previous Reception experience within a Corporate, client focused environment.
- A proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be prepared to swap shifts with others in the team as requested
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to show initiative and work without supervision
- Outgoing, confident and approachable manner whilst also being discreet
- Excellent communicator
- Previous experience within a law firm
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!