An established multi-disciplinary Architect and Design Company based in fantastic offices in Farringdon is looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic Receptionist. Our client is a dynamic design company offering a broad spectrum of design services from building services to structural engineers and product design. This individual must have great attention to detail and communication skills to work in a dynamic design office. This individual will join the Administration team of 7 and will work in collaboration with another Receptionist currently at the desk.
This is a temporary (minimum length of contract- 6 months) to permanent opportunity paying £22,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience (Office hours are 9:00 - 5:30).
The Receptionist will most likely have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly personality - approachable, outgoing and assertive
- Excellent presentation, maintaining a professional and polished appearance
- A self-starter who is highly proactive; having the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with competing demands and to meet deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply now below!