Are you looking to grow your passion within Digital Marketing? Red Personnel is looking for a talented and dynamic Digital and IT officer with a great eye for design and a can-do attitude to work for a well-established professional membership body within the health/medical arena. They are located in Central London about a five minute walk from Holborn Station, easily accessible via the Central or Piccadilly line.
As a Digital and IT Officer you will primarily support the continuing development of the organisation's website, providing access to members and non-members. You will be a key contact to all staff internally as well as holding relationships with all IT/Digital Suppliers.
The post-holder can expect £28,000 per annum (permanent) with a fairly immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the Digital and IT Officer:
- Manage the vibrant design, deployment and development of the web environment (CMS, Drupal)
- Test all web based applications ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Guarantee a smooth "member journey" through the website
- Manage relationships with external providers of CRM, IT, Web and telephony services
- Update information and content on website (Products and promotions)
- Create banners and images for display on the website
- Analyse user statistics to measure success
- Develop an online marketing plan
- Liaise with staff in support of marketing campaigns
- Tackle user issues, troubleshooting
The Digital and IT Officer will most likely have:
- Drupal 7 (CMS) experience
- Proven experience with providing 1st Line Support (database + web management skills)
- Adobe CS: Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator
- HTML5 and CSS
- Google Analytics
If you are interested in applying for this Digital and IT Officer role, please click apply now below.