We are currently working with a fantastic consultancy firm, based in Chiswick who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Office Coordinator on a temporary basis. This will be an ongoing position.
Main duties may include:
- Maintaining the office, ensuring safety and presentation standards remain high
- Responding to all general staff/client enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients where appropriate
- Training and managing team; monitoring their output of day-to-day tasks and delegating unique tasks
- Contractor – Landlord – Management liaison and assistant / point of contact
- Conduct initial staff training; office induction, introductions, procedures, fire / H&S, telephone and desk setup
- Organising office maintenance; changing light bulbs, minor repairs, painting, checking and ordering consumables and stationery, printer repair and maintenance
- Telephone hardware and software maintenance, and colleague support
- Checking invoices, quotes, delivery notes and filing, querying and following up on anything necessary
- Petty cash disbursements, and weekly and monthly reconciliations
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available.
If you are interested in this role, please press apply or contact the temporary team at Red Personnel on 02077243824