A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) in the heart of London's City is looking to recruit a skilled Deputy Programme Manager to assist the Programme Manager with the management and development of the associated projects within a programme of work.
This is a full-time temporary role for 6-8 weeks until a permanent staff is recruited.
The hourly rate is £15ph. £35 hours a week.
Core duties of the Deputy Programme Manager:
The Deputy Programme Manager will most likely have/be:
- To deputise in the absence of the Programme Manager
- Line management of Project Officers
- To supervise the project staff and assist in managing the teams’ workload
- Assist in developing and delivering project plans to ensure that individual projects meet their objectives and deadlines
- To provide assistance in managing all aspects of the audit cycle for the projects, which may include: developing/revising standards; developing approaches and instruments to enable measurement of performance against standards etc
- Assist in managing promotion and marketing to ensure continued growth/sufficient uptake by the recruitment of wards/teams/clinics into the projects
- Assist in the quality assurance process for the project against agreed standards, including the timeliness and quality of reports and meeting of deadlines + writing reports
- Liaise with other professional organisations and attend external meetings
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification
- Experience of working with public sector services
- Project management experience
- A keen interest in health or social care
- Experience of report writing and editing + data entry
- Experience of managing large electronic databases and controlling data quality
- Confident user of SPSS or equivalent statistical package
- Mail Merge/Email and Internet literate and excellent MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Experience of writing papers for publication
- Experience of financial administration
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below!