A well-established Investment Firm based i the heart of London is looking to recruited a skilled Catering/Stockroom Assistant to join their Facilities team.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £26,000 including over-time, double time pay.
Monday to Friday- rolling shifts- latest finish time is 5.30pm.
Please note that this is a junior role!
You will most likely have/be:
- Setting up catering – teas, coffees, working breakfasts and lunches – for 11 onsite external meeting rooms
- Moving tables and chairs and preparing room lay-outs and catering set-ups for the events suite
- Ordering working breakfasts and lunches for meetings
- Ordering general pantry and office supplies and equipment
- Replenishing stock and tidying up the internal floor café and other communal areas
- Maintaining and cleaning the onsite coffee machines, dishwashers and other catering equipment in the pantry and office areas
- Carrying out regular floor walks to monitor the facilities of the office and reporting any issues to the Facilities Manager
- Proven Catering experience
- Experience lifting and shifting
- Excellent communication and written skills (emails)
- Basic Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please click Apply Now Below and contact 02077243824 for all queries!